
Tonight I had the opportunity to enjoy one of the most revered sporting events in the US. Cameron Indoor Stadium is the home arena for Duke University, and the team that plays there are known as the Blue Devils. Duke is consistently ranked among the best teams in college basketball, and the students at Duke reward them with a very loud and imposing crowd for each home game. They are so raucous in fact, that they have come to be known as "Cameron Crazies". Luckily for me, I became an honorary Crazie for one night, and got a photo with the Blue Devil to prove it!


4 comments:
Wow, honey - you look really excited! :D
Has somebody shown Mel this yet? She'll be so jealous! :)
Yes, it is not often that I get the opportunity to meet the actual Blue Devil :)
Traitor!! ;-)
Post a Comment