Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Saying Goodbye...

For those of you who know me, you know that I am a bit of a planner... so, I decided that since my parents volunteered to be my cheap labor, I would go ahead and paint the nursery... so, that meant saying goodbye to dear ol' Stevie Ray Vaughan... Mom has her paintbrush at the ready! Then Mark decides he is a bit sad about saying goodbye and isn't sure he is ready to part with Stevie Ray... but... Mom wouldn't be stopped and Stevie Ray is no more....


2 comments:

Pof5 said...

Be sure to show the "after" pics!! And for Pete's sake, if you find out it's a girl, promise me you'll go back and paint something pink and glittery???? :-) And, feel free to update about the specifics of this momentuous occassion.

A Texas Traveler said...

Who is Pete? If he is paying for the glitter, fine... if not... no way!