Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Finishing the Job!

Mom and Dad both worked hard yesterday and the day before to get the room painted. It had to have two coats of primer to cover up the dark maroon color. Here you can see the nearly finished product. The two colors did not contrast as much as they appeared to on the sample card, but it looks nice. :) I really like the Lettuce Alone color (and it's name).


9 comments:

adawn412 said...

I LOVE IT!!! It's looks absolutely fantastic!!! And what fabulous quality craftmanship! ;)

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Pof5 said...

SHUT UP! My kitchen (well, the one I'm moving from) is painted Lettuce Alone!! Hehe. It goes really, really well with Frosted Berry. For future reference.

Sarah said...

Thanks, adawn & jen!

pinkie - that is so funny!! I will remember the frosted berry :D

oldest kid said...

So, how come it looks like your parents did all of the work?

Sarah said...

Well - since my doctor said no painting and Mark was 'at work', the parents did do all the work!! But don't worry - I fed them well :D

oldest kid said...

You're lucky to have such wonderful parents! (and of course they are lucky to have a great daughter)

Middle Kid said...

Oh, no! You're so ahead of me. I still haven't painted Annie's nursery!

Anonymous said...

You and Drew are both 10 weeks today--he is 10 weeks old, and you are 10 weeks along. Guess I will always know what week you are in in your pregnancy! Fun-fun!