So, the potty training didn't happen in 3 days and I kept it up for another day and a half but Anna just wasn't quite ready... we are going to keep trying not so intensely and see what happens, but I'm not going to stress about it! She'll figure it out someday ... maybe when she helps me change Luke's diaper. heehee! Tonight, I went to the Cheesecake Factory (YUM!) with some friends for Girls' Night out and had a wonderful time. Mark got to go to watch the Baylor game on tv with a friend (they won by a landslide, so he was happy, even though it wasn't a very exciting game) and we had the babysitters come over to watch Anna... so I think we all had a great night! Anna had the undivided attention of twin 15-yr-olds, so I know she had fun :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sounds like all have a fun evening.
I'm with ssmom. Sounds like a great evening!
Post a Comment