Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cheese!

Yesterday, I told the doctor that Anna could eat with a spoon... but I did say, not well. :)

And last night I finally made a list of her words and came up with about 25.  Some she uses often are: please, hi, bye, mama, dada, bow, up, more, shoe, juice... and she also can say 'oh.... Toodles' (which is really funny - it's from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) and she likes to say Elmo.  Another fun word she just started saying yesterday... is her name!!  YEA!  Oh, and one day she actually put two words together and said, 'More, please'... but that was the only time so far!

3 comments:

ssmom said...

And her more please was for food? Yea for our solid little girl :).

Sarah said...

Why yes, her more please WAS for food! :D

Ross said...

Bow! That's the one that totally cracked me up. Have her teach it to Noel. She's still pulling them out.