This morning we went to the Jackson Zoo. We got there early and spent most of our time in a mostly deserted zoo, which was nice! It was finally starting to get crowded as we left. Anna had fun... here she is having a snack while watching the flamingos.
The orangutan!
Please look closely at this one... here I think the idea was that I was 'in' the display. They had these little bubbles a few places where you could stick your head. I think I was with the prairie dogs!
This was part of a little playgroud inside that I believe were supposed to be big broken dinosaur eggs.
Anna's height comparison with the penguins.
That is a lemur in the background... although I called him a monkey. She's apparently in to monkeys right now. It is almost the only thing we can get her to 'perform' to everyone... the whole 'What does the monkey say, Anna?' And she does a very enthusiastic impression!
Giraffes are cool!
This was at a park later in the day... we tried to go to the Museum of Natural Science, but it was closed for Labor day. The park nearby was fun, though!










2 comments:
That looks like a fun zoo! :-)
What a fun day! Looks like Anna had a great time.
Post a Comment