Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Playgroup Fun

Today Anna had fun at playgroup. This is her friend, Haley, and Anna sure was glad she was there, cause the rest were boys!! :) Anna also thought Haley had a lot of fun toys at her house. Haley's Mom mentioned to me to watch this ball she has in her mouth cause it is made of something she might could take a bite out of... I giggled a little bit cause Anna still doesn't have any teeth!! Thanks for having us over, Candice!

2 comments:

adawn412 said...

lol OK...so I had a dream last night that all of the sudden we looked into Anna's mouth and there were 18 teeth!! I even remember exactly where they were...and not fully out but just peeking beyond the gum...LOL! Very bizarre! See ya later!

Pof5 said...

I'm not sure if it's an old wives tale, but I've heard..or been told...that the longer a baby's teeth take to come in the healthier the teeth will be?? Who knows? If that's the case, maybe she'll be dentist free for the rest of her life! You can hope!