Nutrition FactsServing Size 42.7oz (1211.8 g) | |
| Amount Per Serving | |
| Calories 2291 | Calories from Fat 1310.9 |
| % Daily Value* | |
| Total Fat 145.6 g | 224% |
| Saturated Fat 63.7 g | 319% |
| Trans Fat 0 g | |
| Cholesterol 170 mg | 57% |
| Sodium 2518.7 mg | 105% |
| Total Carbohydrate 189.8 g | 63% |
| Dietary Fiber 13 g | 52% |
| Sugars 16.6 g | 35% |
| Protein 59 g | 118% |
| Vitamin A 5777.9 IU | 116% |
| Vitamin C 115.8 mg | 193% |
| Calcium 893.5 mg | 89% |
| Iron 3.1 mg | 17% |
| * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs | |
I have been doing Weight Watchers for a few weeks now. I get 34 points per day and if I wasn't breastfeeding, that would only be 22. The above nutritional info equals 57 points. Yes, that's nearly 3 whole days, if I wasn't breastfeeding... now, can you guess what this 'nutritional' info is for? A 'Plain Jane' baked potato at Jason's Deli. Yes, it's large, but it's a baked potato that has cheese, butter, bacon, green onions and sour cream on it. Wow... the other day, I was also looking up items at Chili's. The Awesome Blossom (deep fried onion) equalled 70 points. :O
Good news: I've lost about 6 lbs and have worn a couple pre-pregnancy items of clothing. I still have 3 lbs to go til I reach my pre-pregnancy weight. Then I still have about 20 lbs to go... :|
Good news: I've lost about 6 lbs and have worn a couple pre-pregnancy items of clothing. I still have 3 lbs to go til I reach my pre-pregnancy weight. Then I still have about 20 lbs to go... :|


5 comments:
Uhm. But. I love butter. And Cheese. And Bacon. They are my 3 favorite food groups.
yeah, pinkie... me, too! But I can have a Wendy's baked potato with butter and sour cream for only 7 points. What did they do to that poor potato?!? :D
Whoah... that is unbelieveable. Sometimes ignorance is bliss when it comes to calories!
oh dang! The Brocolli(sp) Cheese Spud is the only thing I like at Jason's Deli. Hmmmm but it's still better than a taco salad!! :-)
true, kim :D
Post a Comment