Sunday, September 28, 2008

Name that Dolly

I really just want to have an excuse to have a poll on my blog, I think... so we are going to have a Name That Dolly contest! I will take all suggestions and then narrow them down and have my readers vote on Dolly's name. So, please submit your suggestions for Dolly's name! If you don't want to/don't know how to comment on the blog, feel free to email them to me! And here is Dolly's picture, so you will be better able to name her :)


17 comments:

Pof5 said...

Oh, Polly for sure. Polly. The. Dolly. Easy for baby lips to say, and easy for mommy to remember when she is looking for her in the middle of the night!

Mark said...

The only name for this doll is Llama.

Dolly Llama for President!

Rower Two said...

Why not just Dolly....I like it. My neice names her dolls based on the name on the tag!! So she has a lot of baby Carols (carrol dolls)

Sarah said...

Carol would be a nice name for Dolly... :) Especially if she took our last name... does she get to have a last name?

Schmutz said...

I agree with Carol. For some reason I like that name a lot.

oldest kid said...

Hmmm. Shouldn't Anna be naming this dolly?

A Texas Traveler said...

She can eventually, unfortunately, that would mean this dolly's name would be shooooooshhhhshsooooshhhh

Sarah said...

Anna said her name submission was 'Aaaaaaahhhhhh' or what daddy said. :D

Middle Kid said...

I agree with O.K. Just call the doll what Anna calls it. We always called Jay's pacifier "gaga" because that's what he called it!

Marcy said...

I was going to say Holly Dolly...that was my sisters nickname as a little girl. Although Aggie has a sweet ring to it, too:)

BearChick said...

Carrie's latest doll, which looks EXACTLY like this doll, but is wearing a purple dress w/ polkadots instead of a sleeper is the highly original

Molly the Dolly.

So Carrie votes for Molly.

Kristy said...

Kenzi always names her dolls Kate. No reason - they're just all named Kate.

Pof5 said...

Ok, so you have a Holly, a Molly, and a Polly. So my new vote is PoMoHo.

Pof5 said...

Sophy would like to interject that the doll should be named Sophie--spelled differently so no one gets the doll and "the real live human mixeded up." And she just said, "Give it a last name too." She thinks that should be Blackmoor. "So that's good," she says.
Sophie Blackmoor.
I like it. Sophisticated. Alluring. Mysterious. What every dolly attains to.

ssmom said...

I like the name Dolly for Dolly.

adawn412 said...

As um......catchy as PoMoHo is...lol I must admit that I've loved Llama from the beginning. :D

Pof5 said...

Well, AuntiAngSmartiePants, PoMoHo is a heckuva lot better than PoHoMo. So there. You llama lover.