Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Visiting and a Birthday!

Sunday afternoon, we went to visit with Melanie, David, Nathan, Marley, Angela & Angela... Nathan sang a little 'On the Road Again' for us.... And Anna and Marley had a great time... haha (Anna left, Marley right)Anna and Marley were tired of pictures by the time we got Nathan in the photo!
And today Anna got to 'Waltz Across Texas' with her Papa...

And tonight, we had a small birthday party for me (I had the 2nd anniversary of my 29th birthday)!! So, I had to get a picture with my sweet daughter...

8 comments:

A Texas Traveler said...

Your father is quite the waltzer...

Rower Two said...

looks like you had a great trip!

oldest kid said...

I have a very talented uncle! He made me cry!

Middle Kid said...

I wonder if Anna will ever get to hear "I had to carry Carrie to the ferry."

oldest kid said...

My favorite was always the song about the fox!

Sarah said...

I imagine Anna will get to hear whatever she requests. haha I will have to tell her to request that one. I like the one about the fox going out on a chilly night, too.

Amy said...

HA! Happy belated 2nd 29th birthday! I celebrated my 2nd 29th birthday today!

Pof5 said...

Awwww...love the waltzing!