Washlet S400 by Toto (Click for pictures and details... heehee)
One of Mark's co-workers is dying to buy this for his house... but just has the brochure so far, so I didn't get to use it... too bad... the features include:
Washlet model to date. The new S400 offers the following features:
Auto Flush Activated by Sensors or the Simple Touch of a Button
Automatic Open / Close Lid Activated by Sensors, or the Simple Touch of a Button on the Remote Control
Gentle Aerated Warm Water
Front and Rear Washing
Massage Feature
Warm Air Drying with Variable Three-Temperature Setting
Automatic Air Purifier
Heated Seat with Temperature Control
Convenient Wireless Remote Control with Large LCD Panel
Docking Station for Easy Cleaning & Installation
Cleaner, Sleeker Look
Reinforced Base Plate for Enhanced Durability


5 comments:
I am speechless.
This is just weird!
Yes - weird... very weird...
The website says "Elevate the Experience." I think they should re-think their slogan.
It sounds over-indulgent - sort of like what the Romans had while their empire was crumbling around them.
Post a Comment