
Monday, October 15, 2007
Weekend in Waskom
This weekend, Mark & I went to good ol' Waskom to visit and so I could go to a baby shower for my cousin Gary's wife, Jessie. It was fun! But the most interesting picture of the weekend is below... this is my dad... we thought he looked like he was doing skateboarding tricks... minus the skateboard. ha! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Sk8r Boi! Olly High!
My, how spry for his age!
Oh. My. I seriously didn't recognize that as your dad...and I SERIOUSLY thought whoever it was...well....that they were skateboarding. HAHAHAA!If only I could move like that!
heehee! Yes, he is spry...
Believe me .... he really is spry for his age :).
oh dear! I don't even want to ask what you mean by that! heehee I must say...he does look ready to get some wheels and do the circuit! You know we have a big sk8r park near Waterloo...he could show off his mad skills! ;)
I think he's twisting out like Mike McGill there ....
Hello!! It's "SKILZ"....der.
Yes, he's twisting out 'cuz he's got da skilz.
Gee, I bet Mr. Dad is really tired from being suspended midair for sooo long! How 'bout an update or six? :-)
Post a Comment