Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Mr. Diesel & Sammy

Last Saturday, some of my college friends came to town and we went to the Texas Rangers game. Little did we know that the pre-game festivities were a celebration of Sammy Sosa's 600th home run. His friend, Vin Diesel, was there to say a few words... and I mean a very few words. haha

4 comments:

Pof5 said...

OMG. The other day we went throught the drive thru at McD's for a fruit parfait (have u had these..they're good...and they're fruit! WHOOO.) So anyway. The lady at the window screams and starts flapping her arms and says, "Oh. My! You's looks just like VIN DIESEL." ((She was speaking to Ben-not me.) Of course, his head swelled like 95% more after that. I had to laugh!
Did you get to stalk him and get his autograph?

Sarah said...

that is so funny, gardenpinkie!! No, I didn't get to stalk him - we were sitting way too high. All I wanted was a hug... :D

oldest kid said...

So, am I the only one who has no idea who Vin Diesel is? It sounds like a type of tractor....

Sarah said...

LOL OK - he's an actor... mostly just known for his brawn. :) He was in Fast and the Furious... your boys probably know him :D