Monday, May 28, 2007

Winner of Funniest Picture of the Cruise

I declare this to be the funniest picture of the cruise. My two aunts, Mom's sisters Becky & Barbara, decided to get a picture made on the second formal night of the cruise. Apparently the photographer must have thought they were 'more than friends' if he made them pose this way. Hmm... :) And of course this lovely pose HAD to be bought... I may get in trouble for posting it on the internet, but oh well! :D

6 comments:

ssmom said...

Our Mom would have liked this picture :). And we did all have a great time.

Schmutz said...

If the picture is any indication, your cruise looks like fun! (And look what I've chosen as my avatar - over on Americans Amuck, they seem to be interested in avatars.)

Barbie said...

Great picture!! I enjoyed every minute of the cruise!! When are we going again!!??

Mark said...

Nobody puts baby in a corner.

Pof5 said...

Ok, Travel Queen. Any advice (of any sort) on planning an cruise to the eastern caribbean?? (Other than hoping/praying Jack Sparrow can come along?)
Feel free to email me with a lengthy response/advice.
Cis
:-)

Sarah said...

I'm glad everyone enjoyed this pic! :D Yes, the cruise was wonderful and I'll plan another soon, barbie :) Lengthy email on its way, Cis! Schmutz, lovely avatar! I'll have to find me one! :D