Saturday, March 10, 2007

Julie and Juan get hitched!










Sarah and I are up in Waskom this weekend to participate in her cousin Julie's wedding. Last evening, we attended their rehearsal, as Sarah will be tending the guestbook duties, while I am looking after the candle lighting, and the seating of the grandparents.



During the rehearsal, Brother Leland Crawford had plenty of insightful words for Juan. He was clearly listening intently.





Juan's son Michael was taking his ring bearer position very seriously here! He will be standing in the wedding, although I think he might be interested in playing his video game just before and after!
Sarah and I send our best wishes to Julie and Juan today on their wedding!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice post, Mark! I knew you could do it! ;)

adawn412 said...

Whoo HOO for Marky Mark! I heard you did an excellent 'make Ernestine proud' picture taking :) Can't wait to see them all! Love ya!