skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Fun with Friends
I have really been enjoying seeing friends at Christmas... and I thought this was just the cutest picture!! Here is Clara, baby of my friend, Amanda.... and my best friend, Angela, in from London for the holidays!!
Clara also got to sit in the Grinch's lap!! She didn't seem to mind.
2 comments:
First of all, that is the cutest baby around! Second of all, are you in the triath too? With Ang? Omg. You gals are insane. Run a lap for me. Oh, and tell Ang that I tried to sign her guestbook, but I had some probs. She got no skillz. I've been waiting for a new update on your blog with house pics! What will you guys be doing where you're moving to...where was it again? Gotta go. It's bedtime and the 3 indians are loose.
Hey gardenpinkie! Nope, I'm not in Ang's triathlon - I'm in a marathon with Amanda! :O I'm working part time in an office and Mark's working for a software company... we're in Allen, TX - close to Plano! I need to put up some more pics!
Post a Comment